- Language Science Day
- Language Science Lunch Talks
- Language and Poverty Workshop 2017
- Winter Storm
Building Interdisciplinary Research
Dedicated time for research “Teams & Themes” groups to develop their research agenda! Interdisciplinary research is the backbone of the Language Science Center. Here’s your chance to kickstart an innovative project, join an ongoing effort, and find new inspiration.
If you'd like to start a new group, please email Phoebe Gaston (email@example.com).
Confirmed Research Focus Groups are:
- Language comprehension in adverse conditions: contact Rochelle Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up
- Animal models of language: contact Adam Fishbein (email@example.com) and Bill Idsardi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up
- Child multilingualism and heritage languages: contact Kira Gor (email@example.com) and Paulina Lyskawa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up
- Language poverty and learner differences: contact Laurel Perkins (email@example.com), Yi Ting Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jan Edwards (email@example.com) and Jeff Lidz (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up
Add our Google calendar to stay up to date on any changes!